Update SM-T819C T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1 |November 28, 2016
T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1 Official firmware Update and download for SM-T819C SM-T819C. T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1 released for CHCN/a
Samsung Rolled out the firmware update for SM-T819C SM-T819C, and the latest firmware is T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1. User from TCHCN/a can have this update through OTA. In this article we are going to tell you about How to update SM-T819C SM-T819C to T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1. Not only this, they’re so many small tutorials for your help
|Update SM-T819C T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1||November 28, 2016|
How to Check the Firmware through OTA
- Go to SETTING
- Tap on ABOUT DEVICE
- Then tap on SOFTWARE UPDATE
- Here you find the UPDATE option TAP on it
- It will show you the latest information about your Firmware
How to check Complete Model and Current Firmware
- Go to Settings
- Than Tap on About
- Here you can see Model Number: SM-T819C
- Example: SM-T819C
- Example: Android 6.0.1
SM-T819C Related Posts
|Update SM-T819C T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1||November 28, 2016|
|Update SM-T819C T819CZCU1APE4 Android 6.0.1||June 6, 2016|
This Latest Firmware (T819CZCU1APK1) update has been released earlier today and you can now be able to enjoy all the features of SM-T819C SM-T819C. The update Firmware files have only been made available for SM-T819C SM-T819C (TCHCN/a users).
If case you missed out an OTA update or if you really want to update (manually) your SM-T819C to T819CZCU1APK1, then you need to follow our manual method of firmware updating. The tutorial is given below
- Model: Samsung SM-T819C
- PDA: T819CZCU1APK1
- OS Version: Android 6.0.1
We recommend you to first read out the instruction first and then follow. So here is our complete tutorial on How to Update SM-T819C SM-T819C to T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1.
This is a warning from Best-Tech-Reviews.com that this Guide / tutorial is only for SM-T819C SM-T819C only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with SM-T819C SM-T819C.
First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk.
If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of SM-T819C SM-T819C – See how to.
- You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
- Download Firmware file – (Link given in the Download section)
- Visit our Firmware Database to for more firmware files – Link
Utility of Tutorial
- First, you need to enable the Debugging mode on SM-T819C SM-T819C. (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
- You can find USB Drive of SM-T819C SM-T819C and other useful downloads (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
- Manual method of updating SM-T819C SM-T819C ‘s firmware – How To
So now moving toward backup of SM-T819C SM-T819C. Here is the list, which is necessary to take backup
- Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup Whatsapp and Viber Messages and call logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup your Game Data.
- Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
- APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Backup your Apps and their Data Files via app Download from Play Store
These are the steps that we strongly recommend
|Device Name||Dated||Region||PDA||OS version|
|Update Galaxy J7 Prime (SM-G610F) G610FDDU1APK5 Android 6.0.1||December 6, 2016||ILOIsrael||G610FDDU1APK5||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy S5 (Exynos Octa) G900HXXU1CPJ1 Android 6.0.1||December 6, 2016||EBEN/a||G900HXXU1CPJ1||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy S4 Value Edition I9515XXU1BPK3 Android 5.0.1||December 6, 2016||BTUUnited kingdom||I9515XXU1BPK3||5.0.1|
|Update Galaxy J5 (SM-J500H) J500HXXS2BPK4 Android 6.0.1||December 6, 2016||THLThailand||J500HXXS2BPK4||6.0.1|
|Update SM-J500M J500MUBU1BPK1 Android 6.0.1||December 6, 2016||ZVVBrazil (vivo)||J500MUBU1BPK1||6.0.1|
|Update SM-J210F J210FXXU0APK4 Android 6.0.1||December 6, 2016||INSIndia||J210FXXU0APK4||6.0.1|
|Update SM-T285YD T285YDDDU0APK3 Android 5.1.1||December 6, 2016||INSIndia||T285YDDDU0APK3||5.1.1|
|Update Galaxy A5 2016 (SM-A510F) A510FXXU3BPKC Android 6.0.1||December 6, 2016||MWDMorocco||A510FXXU3BPKC||6.0.1|
If you want a complete tutorial on How to update SM-T819C SM-T819C to T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1 then move further
Promote Us by
How to update SM-T819C SM-T819C to T819CZCU1APK1 Android 6.0.1
- Download Firmware file (above link). If you have already done? That’s good, if not, then see a Firmware database list
- Extract Firmware file into a folder
- Download Odin Latest Version – Link
- Now switch off your SM-T819C SM-T819C and wait 5-8 seconds
- Put your SM-T819C SM-T819C into Download Mode by Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
- Now run Odin latest version – Download Link
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Successfully connectivity will show one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. Then POPUP Message arrives under Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”.
- Now click on select these files
- Click the PDA Button, and select the .tar file here with *code* appearing in its name
- Click the Phone Button, and select file with *modem* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the CSC Button, and select file with *csc* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the PIT Button, and select the pit file. Use only if you got it while extracting in step 1 above, otherwise ignore it.
- In ODIN, Please check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options ( Re-Partition check box is optional, I prefer to check it if you are using .pit file
- Now click on the Start button
- Wait until process will complete. On completion of the process your phone will be rebooted and display a message with a green background in the leftmost box at the very top of the Odin. Here you can unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from the computer.
- Congratulations, you have done it
Say Thank You
If you like the tutorial you can say thank you to us by