Update SM-J105B J105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1 |February 20, 2016
Update Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105 to Android lollipop the latest PDA isJ105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1 – Complete tutorial plus download link. J105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1 released for ZTOBrazil
Samsung Rolled out the firmware update for SM-J105B SM-J105B, and the latest firmware is J105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1. User from TZTOBrazil can have this update through OTA. In this article we are going to tell you about How to update SM-J105B SM-J105B to J105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1. Not only this, they’re so many small tutorials for your help
|Update SM-J105B J105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1||February 20, 2016|
How to Check the Firmware through OTA
- Go to SETTING
- Tap on ABOUT DEVICE
- Then tap on SOFTWARE UPDATE
- Here you find the UPDATE option TAP on it
- It will show you the latest information about your Firmware
How to check Complete Model and Current Firmware
- Go to Settings
- Than Tap on About
- Here you can see Model Number: SM-J105B
- Example: SM-J105B
- Example: Android 5.1.1
This Latest Firmware (J105BUBU0APA8) update has been released earlier today and you can now be able to enjoy all the features of SM-J105B SM-J105B. The update Firmware files have only been made available for SM-J105B SM-J105B (TZTOBrazil users).
If case you missed out an OTA update or if you really want to update (manually) your SM-J105B to J105BUBU0APA8, then you need to follow our manual method of firmware updating. The tutorial is given below
- Model: Samsung SM-J105B
- PDA: J105BUBU0APA8
- OS Version: Android 5.1.1
SM-J105B Related Posts
|Update Galaxy J1 Mini 3G (SM-J105B) J105BUBS0AQC2 Android 5.1.1||April 26, 2017|
|Update Galaxy J1 Mini 3G (SM-J105B) J105BUBU0APL2 Android 5.1.1||January 9, 2017|
|Update Galaxy J1 Mini 3G (SM-J105B) J105BUBU0APJ1 Android 5.1.1||November 10, 2016|
|Update Galaxy J1 Mini 3G (SM-J105B) J105BUBU0APF1 Android 5.1.1||August 12, 2016|
|Update Galaxy J1 Mini 3G (SM-J105B) J105BDXU0APE5 Android 5.1.1||June 16, 2016|
|Update SM-J105B J105BUBU0APC5 Android 5.1.1||April 15, 2016|
|Update SM-J105B J105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1||February 20, 2016|
We recommend you to first read out the instruction first and then follow. So here is our complete tutorial on How to Update SM-J105B SM-J105B to J105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1.
This is a warning from Best-Tech-Reviews.com that this Guide / tutorial is only for SM-J105B SM-J105B only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with SM-J105B SM-J105B.
First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk.
If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of SM-J105B SM-J105B – See how to.
- You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
- Download Firmware file – (Link given in the Download section)
- Visit our Firmware Database to for more firmware files – Link
Utility of Tutorial
- First, you need to enable the Debugging mode on SM-J105B SM-J105B. (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
- You can find USB Drive of SM-J105B SM-J105B and other useful downloads (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
- Manual method of updating SM-J105B SM-J105B ‘s firmware – How To
So now moving toward backup of SM-J105B SM-J105B. Here is the list, which is necessary to take backup
- Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup Whatsapp and Viber Messages and call logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup your Game Data.
- Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
- APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Backup your Apps and their Data Files via app Download from Play Store
These are the steps that we strongly recommend
|Device Name||Dated||Region||PDA||OS version|
|Update Galaxy A8 (SM-A800I) A800IXXU2BPJ1 Android 6.0.1||July 13, 2017||NPLNepal||A800IXXU2BPJ1||6.0.1|
|Update SM-J110H J110HXXS0AQE4 Android 4.4.4||July 13, 2017||KSASaudi arabia||J110HXXS0AQE4||4.4.4|
|Update SM-G950U G950USQU1AQEF Android 7.0||July 13, 2017||TFNN/a||G950USQU1AQEF||7.0|
|Update SM-G955U G955USQU1AQEF Android 7.0||July 13, 2017||TFNN/a||G955USQU1AQEF||7.0|
|Update Galaxy S7 G930FXXU1DQEF Android 7.0||July 13, 2017||PHESpain||G930FXXU1DQEF||7.0|
|Update SM-G600S G600SKSU1AQE2 Android 6.0.1||July 13, 2017||SKCN/a||G600SKSU1AQE2||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy J5 2017 v2 J530FXWU1AQF2 Android 7.0||July 13, 2017||KSASaudi arabia||J530FXWU1AQF2||7.0|
|Update Galaxy Tab Iris T116IRDDU1BQF1 Android 5.1.1||July 13, 2017||INSIndia||T116IRDDU1BQF1||5.1.1|
If you want a complete tutorial on How to update SM-J105B SM-J105B to J105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1 then move futher
Promote Us by
How to update SM-J105B SM-J105B to J105BUBU0APA8 Android 5.1.1
- Download Firmware file (above link). If you have already done? That’s good, if not, then see a Firmware database list
- Extract Firmware file into a folder
- Download Odin Latest Version – Link
- Now switch off your SM-J105B SM-J105B and wait 5-8 seconds
- Put your SM-J105B SM-J105B into Download Mode by Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
- Now run Odin latest version – Download Link
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Successfully connectivity will show one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. Then POPUP Message arrives under Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”.
- Now click on select these files
- Click the PDA Button, and select the .tar file here with *code* appearing in its name
- Click the Phone Button, and select file with *modem* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the CSC Button, and select file with *csc* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the PIT Button, and select the pit file. Use only if you got it while extracting in step 1 above, otherwise ignore it.
- In ODIN, Please check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options ( Re-Partition check box is optional, I prefer to check it if you are using .pit file
- Now click on the Start button
- Wait until process will complete. On completion of the process your phone will be rebooted and display a message with a green background in the leftmost box at the very top of the Odin. Here you can unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from the computer.
- Congratulations, you have done it
Say Thank You
If you like the tutorial you can say thank you to us by