Update SM-A810F A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1 |October 30, 2016
A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1 Official firmware Update and download for SM-A810F SM-A810F. A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1 released for KSASaudi arabia
Samsung Rolled out the firmware update for SM-A810F SM-A810F, and the latest firmware is A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1. User from TKSASaudi arabia can have this update through OTA. In this article we are going to tell you about How to update SM-A810F SM-A810F to A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1. Not only this, they’re so many small tutorials for your help
|Update SM-A810F A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1||October 30, 2016|
How to Check the Firmware through OTA
- Go to SETTING
- Tap on ABOUT DEVICE
- Then tap on SOFTWARE UPDATE
- Here you find the UPDATE option TAP on it
- It will show you the latest information about your Firmware
How to check Complete Model and Current Firmware
- Go to Settings
- Than Tap on About
- Here you can see Model Number: SM-A810F
- Example: SM-A810F
- Example: Android 6.0.1
SM-A810F Related Posts
|Update SM-A810F A810FXXU1APL1 Android 6.0.1||January 25, 2017|
|Update SM-A810F A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1||October 30, 2016|
|Update SM-A810F A810FXXU1API7 Android 6.0.1||October 16, 2016|
This Latest Firmware (A810FXXU1APJ1) update has been released earlier today and you can now be able to enjoy all the features of SM-A810F SM-A810F. The update Firmware files have only been made available for SM-A810F SM-A810F (TKSASaudi arabia users).
If case you missed out an OTA update or if you really want to update (manually) your SM-A810F to A810FXXU1APJ1, then you need to follow our manual method of firmware updating. The tutorial is given below
- Model: Samsung SM-A810F
- PDA: A810FXXU1APJ1
- OS Version: Android 6.0.1
We recommend you to first read out the instruction first and then follow. So here is our complete tutorial on How to Update SM-A810F SM-A810F to A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1.
This is a warning from Best-Tech-Reviews.com that this Guide / tutorial is only for SM-A810F SM-A810F only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with SM-A810F SM-A810F.
First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk.
If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of SM-A810F SM-A810F – See how to.
- You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
- Download Firmware file – (Link given in the Download section)
- Visit our Firmware Database to for more firmware files – Link
Utility of Tutorial
- First, you need to enable the Debugging mode on SM-A810F SM-A810F. (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
- You can find USB Drive of SM-A810F SM-A810F and other useful downloads (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
- Manual method of updating SM-A810F SM-A810F ‘s firmware – How To
So now moving toward backup of SM-A810F SM-A810F. Here is the list, which is necessary to take backup
- Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup Whatsapp and Viber Messages and call logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup your Game Data.
- Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
- APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Backup your Apps and their Data Files via app Download from Play Store
These are the steps that we strongly recommend
|Device Name||Dated||Region||PDA||OS version|
|Update Galaxy View LTE T677XXU2APL3 Android 5.1.1||February 15, 2017||NEEFinland||T677XXU2APL3||5.1.1|
|Update Galaxy S6 (SM-G920I) G920IDVU3EPL6 Android 6.0.1||February 15, 2017||ECOEcuador (claro)||G920IDVU3EPL6||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (LTE) T805XXU1CPL1 Android 6.0.1||February 15, 2017||ATOAustria (a1)||T805XXU1CPL1||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 T320UES1AQA2 Android 4.4.2||February 15, 2017||XACCanada||T320UES1AQA2||4.4.2|
|Update Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE (South America) T805MUBS1BQA1 Android 5.0.2||February 15, 2017||PEON/a||T805MUBS1BQA1||5.0.2|
|Update SM-J500F J500FXXU1BPL3 Android 6.0.1||February 15, 2017||AUTSwitzerland||J500FXXU1BPL3||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 T520UESAQA3 Android 4.4.2||February 15, 2017||XARCellular south||T520UESAQA3||4.4.2|
|Update Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU) A500FUXXU1CPL5 Android 6.0.1||February 15, 2017||ORORomania (orange)||A500FUXXU1CPL5||6.0.1|
If you want a complete tutorial on How to update SM-A810F SM-A810F to A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1 then move further
Promote Us by
How to update SM-A810F SM-A810F to A810FXXU1APJ1 Android 6.0.1
- Download Firmware file (above link). If you have already done? That’s good, if not, then see a Firmware database list
- Extract Firmware file into a folder
- Download Odin Latest Version – Link
- Now switch off your SM-A810F SM-A810F and wait 5-8 seconds
- Put your SM-A810F SM-A810F into Download Mode by Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
- Now run Odin latest version – Download Link
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Successfully connectivity will show one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. Then POPUP Message arrives under Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”.
- Now click on select these files
- Click the PDA Button, and select the .tar file here with *code* appearing in its name
- Click the Phone Button, and select file with *modem* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the CSC Button, and select file with *csc* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the PIT Button, and select the pit file. Use only if you got it while extracting in step 1 above, otherwise ignore it.
- In ODIN, Please check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options ( Re-Partition check box is optional, I prefer to check it if you are using .pit file
- Now click on the Start button
- Wait until process will complete. On completion of the process your phone will be rebooted and display a message with a green background in the leftmost box at the very top of the Odin. Here you can unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from the computer.
- Congratulations, you have done it
Say Thank You
If you like the tutorial you can say thank you to us by