Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2 |March 2, 2016
S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2 Official firmware Download and Update for Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262. S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2 released for TMCAlgeria
Samsung Rolled out the firmware update for Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262, and the latest firmware is S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2. User from TTMCAlgeria can have this update through OTA. In this article we are going to tell you about How to update Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 to S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2. Not only this, they’re so many small tutorials for your help
|Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2||March 2, 2016|
How to Check the Firmware through OTA
- Go to SETTING
- Tap on ABOUT DEVICE
- Then tap on SOFTWARE UPDATE
- Here you find the UPDATE option TAP on it
- It will show you the latest information about your Firmware
How to check Complete Model and Current Firmware
- Go to Settings
- Than Tap on About
- Here you can see Model Number: GT-S7262
- Example: Galaxy Star PRO
- Example: Android 4.1.2
This Latest Firmware (S7262JVUAOK1) update has been released earlier today and you can now be able to enjoy all the features of Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262. The update Firmware files have only been made available for Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 (TTMCAlgeria users).
If case you missed out an OTA update or if you really want to update (manually) your Galaxy Star PRO to S7262JVUAOK1, then you need to follow our manual method of firmware updating. The tutorial is given below
- Model: Samsung GT-S7262
- PDA: S7262JVUAOK1
- OS Version: Android 4.1.2
GT-S7262 Related Posts
|Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2||March 2, 2016|
|Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262XEUAOF1 Android 4.1.2||July 4, 2015|
|Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262XXUAOE1 Android 4.1.2||June 11, 2015|
|Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262JVUAOE1 Android 4.1.2||June 5, 2015|
|Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262XEUAOC1 Android 4.1.2||March 26, 2015|
|Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262JVUAOC1 Android 4.1.2||March 23, 2015|
|Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262XEUAOB1 Android 4.1.2||March 11, 2015|
|Update Galaxy Star PRO S7262XEUANK1 Android 4.1.2||December 18, 2014|
We recommend you to first read out the instruction first and then follow. So here is our complete tutorial on How to Update Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 to S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2.
This is a warning from Best-Tech-Reviews.com that this Guide / tutorial is only for Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262.
First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk.
If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 – See how to.
- You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
- Download Firmware file – (Link given in the Download section)
- Visit our Firmware Database to for more firmware files – Link
Utility of Tutorial
- First, you need to enable the Debugging mode on Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262. (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
- You can find USB Drive of Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 and other useful downloads (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
- Manual method of updating Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 ‘s firmware – How To
So now moving toward backup of Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262. Here is the list, which is necessary to take backup
- Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup Whatsapp and Viber Messages and call logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup your Game Data.
- Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
- APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Backup your Apps and their Data Files via app Download from Play Store
These are the steps that we strongly recommend
|Device Name||Dated||Region||PDA||OS version|
|Update SM-G532G G532GDXU1APL5 Android 6.0.1||January 19, 2017||BRITaiwan||G532GDXU1APL5||6.0.1|
|Update SM-A300M A300MUBS1BPL1 Android 5.0.2||January 19, 2017||PVTN/a||A300MUBS1BPL1||5.0.2|
|Update SM-T287 T287XXU0AQA1 Android 5.1.1||January 19, 2017||TURTurkey||T287XXU0AQA1||5.1.1|
|Update Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) T330XXS1BPL3 Android 5.1.1||January 19, 2017||COON/a||T330XXS1BPL3||5.1.1|
|Update Galaxy Ace Nxt (Dual Sim) G313HXXS0APL1 Android 4.4.2||January 19, 2017||BTCLibya||G313HXXS0APL1||4.4.2|
|Update Galaxy J1 Mini Prime (SM-J106B) J106BUBU0APL3 Android 6.0.1||January 19, 2017||JDIJamaica||J106BUBU0APL3||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy A3 (SM-A300FU) A300FUXXS1CPL1 Android 6.0.1||January 19, 2017||PANHungary (telenor)||A300FUXXS1CPL1||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy Z2 Z200FDDU0BQA2 Android 184.108.40.206||January 19, 2017||INSIndia||Z200FDDU0BQA2||220.127.116.11|
If you want a complete tutorial on How to update Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 to S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2 then move futher
Promote Us by
How to update Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 to S7262JVUAOK1 Android 4.1.2
- Download Firmware file (above link). If you have already done? That’s good, if not, then see a Firmware database list
- Extract Firmware file into a folder
- Download Odin Latest Version – Link
- Now switch off your Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 and wait 5-8 seconds
- Put your Galaxy Star PRO GT-S7262 into Download Mode by Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
- Now run Odin latest version – Download Link
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Successfully connectivity will show one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. Then POPUP Message arrives under Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”.
- Now click on select these files
- Click the PDA Button, and select the .tar file here with *code* appearing in its name
- Click the Phone Button, and select file with *modem* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the CSC Button, and select file with *csc* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the PIT Button, and select the pit file. Use only if you got it while extracting in step 1 above, otherwise ignore it.
- In ODIN, Please check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options ( Re-Partition check box is optional, I prefer to check it if you are using .pit file
- Now click on the Start button
- Wait until process will complete. On completion of the process your phone will be rebooted and display a message with a green background in the leftmost box at the very top of the Odin. Here you can unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from the computer.
- Congratulations, you have done it
Say Thank You
If you like the tutorial you can say thank you to us by