Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HXCU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4 |March 27, 2015
J100HXCU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4 Official firmware Download and Update for Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H. J100HXCU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4 released for TIMItaly
Samsung Rolled out the firmware update for Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H, and the latest firmware is J100HXCU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4. User from TTIMItaly can have this update through OTA. In this article we are going to tell you about How to update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H to J100HXCU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4. Not only this, they’re so many small tutorials for your help
|Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HXCU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4||March 27, 2015|
How to Check the Firmware through OTA
- Go to SETTING
- Tap on ABOUT DEVICE
- Then tap on SOFTWARE UPDATE
- Here you find the UPDATE option TAP on it
- It will show you the latest information about your Firmware
How to check Complete Model and Current Firmware
- Go to Settings
- Than Tap on About
- Here you can see Model Number: SM-J100H
- Example: Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H)
- Example: Android 4.4.4
This Latest Firmware (J100HXCU0AOC3) update has been released earlier today and you can now be able to enjoy all the features of Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H. The update Firmware files have only been made available for Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H (TTIMItaly users).
If case you missed out an OTA update or if you really want to update (manually) your Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) to J100HXCU0AOC3, then you need to follow our manual method of firmware updating. The tutorial is given below
- Model: Samsung SM-J100H
- PDA: J100HXCU0AOC3
- OS Version: Android 4.4.4
SM-J100H Related Posts
|Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HXCU0APL1 Android 4.4.4||January 16, 2017|
|Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HXCU0APK1 Android 4.4.4||December 15, 2016|
|Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HXXU0API5 Android 4.4.4||October 10, 2016|
|Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HXCS0APH3 Android 4.4.4||September 18, 2016|
|Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HXCU0APC1 Android 4.4.4||June 16, 2016|
|Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HDDU0APE1 Android 4.4.4||June 16, 2016|
|Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HXCU0APE3 Android 4.4.4||June 13, 2016|
|Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) J100HXXU0APE3 Android 4.4.4||May 25, 2016|
We recommend you to first read out the instruction first and then follow. So here is our complete tutorial on How to Update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H to J100HXCU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4.
This is a warning from Best-Tech-Reviews.com that this Guide / tutorial is only for Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H.
First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk.
If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H – See how to.
- You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
- Download Firmware file – (Link given in the Download section)
- Visit our Firmware Database to for more firmware files – Link
Utility of Tutorial
- First, you need to enable the Debugging mode on Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H. (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
- You can find USB Drive of Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H and other useful downloads (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
- Manual method of updating Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H ‘s firmware – How To
So now moving toward backup of Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H. Here is the list, which is necessary to take backup
- Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup Whatsapp and Viber Messages and call logs. – Click here to see how to do this step
- Backup your Game Data.
- Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
- APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Backup your Apps and their Data Files via app Download from Play Store
These are the steps that we strongly recommend
|Device Name||Dated||Region||PDA||OS version|
|Update Galaxy View LTE T677XXU2APL3 Android 5.1.1||February 15, 2017||NEEFinland||T677XXU2APL3||5.1.1|
|Update Galaxy S6 (SM-G920I) G920IDVU3EPL6 Android 6.0.1||February 15, 2017||ECOEcuador (claro)||G920IDVU3EPL6||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (LTE) T805XXU1CPL1 Android 6.0.1||February 15, 2017||ATOAustria (a1)||T805XXU1CPL1||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 T320UES1AQA2 Android 4.4.2||February 15, 2017||XACCanada||T320UES1AQA2||4.4.2|
|Update Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE (South America) T805MUBS1BQA1 Android 5.0.2||February 15, 2017||PEON/a||T805MUBS1BQA1||5.0.2|
|Update SM-J500F J500FXXU1BPL3 Android 6.0.1||February 15, 2017||AUTSwitzerland||J500FXXU1BPL3||6.0.1|
|Update Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 T520UESAQA3 Android 4.4.2||February 15, 2017||XARCellular south||T520UESAQA3||4.4.2|
|Update Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU) A500FUXXU1CPL5 Android 6.0.1||February 15, 2017||ORORomania (orange)||A500FUXXU1CPL5||6.0.1|
If you want a complete tutorial on How to update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H to J100HXCU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4 then move futher
Promote Us by
How to update Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H to J100HXCU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4
- Download Firmware file (above link). If you have already done? That’s good, if not, then see a Firmware database list
- Extract Firmware file into a folder
- Download Odin Latest Version – Link
- Now switch off your Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H and wait 5-8 seconds
- Put your Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) SM-J100H into Download Mode by Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
- Now run Odin latest version – Download Link
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Successfully connectivity will show one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. Then POPUP Message arrives under Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”.
- Now click on select these files
- Click the PDA Button, and select the .tar file here with *code* appearing in its name
- Click the Phone Button, and select file with *modem* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the CSC Button, and select file with *csc* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
- Click the PIT Button, and select the pit file. Use only if you got it while extracting in step 1 above, otherwise ignore it.
- In ODIN, Please check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options ( Re-Partition check box is optional, I prefer to check it if you are using .pit file
- Now click on the Start button
- Wait until process will complete. On completion of the process your phone will be rebooted and display a message with a green background in the leftmost box at the very top of the Odin. Here you can unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from the computer.
- Congratulations, you have done it
Say Thank You
If you like the tutorial you can say thank you to us by