Root OnePlus X Android 5.x PDA VIA SuperSU / TWRP /CWM |November 12, 2015
Root for OnePlus X VIA SuperSU / TWRP /CWM Android 5.x with a Complete guide on How to Root OnePlus X VIA SuperSU / TWRP /CWM. As you know that the latest firmware of OnePlus X has been released for worldwide users But in case you missed out the latest Firmware update you can check it from here . So now its time to Root your device with the help of ODIN. If you follow our complete guide on how to OnePlus X VIA SuperSU / TWRP /CWM Android 5.x we can ensure you that you can do it successfully.
Our step by step guide of Root X VIA SuperSU / TWRP /CWM Android 5.x is a very safe way to root your device. If you have any queries related to this particular device to let us know we will help you with this .
This Rooting method is based on flashing .tar file with the help of ODIN . Its mean you will lose your personal data so it is necessary to take full backup of your phone. We have provided you a complete tutorial.
If you need further information related to the ROM, Root and firmware update then visit our following pages
X Related Posts
|Unofficial CyanogenMod 14.0 Nightlies Android 7.0 Nougat ROM for OnePlus X||October 11, 2016|
|Zephyr-Os Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM for OnePlus X||June 17, 2016|
|Caramel OS Android 4.4.4 KITKAT ROM for Nokia X||May 13, 2016|
|UBER Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM for OnePlus X||April 22, 2016|
|AOSPB Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Onplus X||February 8, 2016|
|Root OnePlus X Android 5.x PDA VIA SuperSU / TWRP /CWM||November 12, 2015|
This is a warning from Best-Tech-Reviews.com that this Guide / tutorial is only for OnePlus X only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with OnePlus X. First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
How to Take Complete Backup of your OnePlus X
Before Rottingb your OnePlus X VIA SuperSU / TWRP /CWM you need to take backup your X. For this I have made a tutorial for how to take complete backup of OnePlus X, so that it I easier for you to take a backup. Please follow the guide carefully so that you can backup or restore OnePlus X and important data. This is a necessary step before doing anything to your OnePlus X
1. First you need to enable the Debugging mode on your OnePlus X . (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
2. You can find your USB Drive for OnePlus X and other useful downloads from here (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
After following the above steps please follow this Link for complete step by step tutorial on how to take complete back of your phone
Before going to root you device we want to inform you that after rooting your device your handset’s warranty will get voided. But no need to worry about it because we have a solution that we can reclaim by applying the official firmware update .
So after rooting your device if you want to check that your device get rooted or not . There is an app on Google play called “Root Checker” download it and use it
How to Root your Android device
After reading and applying all the instruction given above. Now you need Rooting File , Odin Latest File and a Complete guide of to Root you android device.
- Download Rooting File for OnePlus X Download Now SuperUS file
How To Root OnePlus X
Today our tutorial is about how to Root OnePlus X by using TWRP recovery on PC.
First unlock the BOOTLOADER on your OnePlus X. After doing that you need to install any custom recover on it. We are not going in to the details.
You can follow above link if you have not done this before.
- Download the SupperUS from the above link and save it on your mobile phone.
- Now download Minimal ADB and FATBOOT tools
- Now download TWRP recovery tool
- Now move the TWRP recovery files to Minimal ADB and FastBoot folder
- Now Open MAF32.exe file from Minimal ADB and FASTBOOT Folder
- Here you need to boot into FASTBOOT Mode by pressing Volume Up+ Power
- Now the command prompt is on your screen, give “fastboot devices” command in it, this will help to know the list of attached devices to the computer.
- Now give another command” Fastboot Flash recovery OnePlusX-twrp.img” , after that the process will be started.
- After that press Volum Download + power key to boot into TWRP recover mode. And select INSTALL option from there.
- Now this will ask you for a file, Select the SuperSU file which you copied in memory before.
- After the completion of processes Select REBOOT SYSTEM button.
- After reboot, you will find superUS file/icon on your mobile screen
|Device Name||Dated||Region||PDA||OS version|
|Root Google Nexus 5X Android 7 PDA Naugat||August 29, 2016||worldwide||Naugat||7|
|Root Google Nexus 5X Android 6.0.x PDA Marshmallow||August 29, 2016||worldwide||Marshmallow||6.0.x|
|Root Galaxy Note 7 Android 6.0.x PDA Marshmallow||August 29, 2016||worldwide||Marshmallow||6.0.x|
|Root Asus Nexus 7 Android 6.0.1 PDA Marshmallow||August 22, 2016||worldwide||Marshmallow||6.0.1|
|Root G920FXXU3DPEH Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Android||June 14, 2016||PHNNetherlands||G920FXXU3DPEH||6.0.1|
|Root G930PVPU2APE1 SM-G930P SM-G930P Android||June 14, 2016||SPRU.s. (spint)||G930PVPU2APE1||6.0.1|
|Root T710XXU2CPDA Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 (Wi-Fi) SM-T710 Android||June 14, 2016||ROMRomania||T710XXU2CPDA||6.0.1|
|Root G920FXXU3DPF9 Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Android||June 14, 2016||XFVSouth africa (vodafone)||G920FXXU3DPF9||6.0.1|
|Root N910FXXU1DPE3 Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) SM-N910F Android||June 14, 2016||TMSSlovakia||N910FXXU1DPE3||6.0.1|
|Root G935PVPU2APE1 SM-G935P SM-G935P Android||June 14, 2016||SPRU.s. (spint)||G935PVPU2APE1||6.0.1|