Project Infinity N4 Android 5.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 |April 9, 2015
Install Project Infinity N4 Android 5.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 . This ROM (Project Infinity N4) is specially designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 . We do not only provide you the update of ROM related to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 but always we will give you complete step by step guide of how to install Project Infinity N4 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Android 5.1 .
Our method of installing ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Do not worry We have provided you a complete tutorial below
|S7 Debloated Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM for Samsung Galaxy S7||August 1, 2016|
|Slim6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini||June 21, 2016|
|EXYFIRE Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM for Samsung Galaxy S7||June 17, 2016|
|PhoeniX Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM for Samsung Galaxy S7||June 17, 2016|
If you need further information related to the ROM, Root and firmware update then visit our following pages
Features of ROM
This is a warning from Best Tech Reviews that this Guide / tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with Samsung Galaxy Note 4. First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
How to Take Complete Backup of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Before installing ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 you need to take backup your Galaxy Note 4. For this I have made a tutorial for how to take complete backup of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, so that it I easier for you to take a backup. Please follow the guide carefully so that you can backup or restore Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and important data. This is a necessary step before doing anything to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
How to take Complete backup of Android Phone
Galaxy Note 4 Related Posts
1. First, you need to enable the Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 . (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
2. You can find your USB Drive for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and other useful downloads from here (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
After following the above steps please follow this Link for complete step by step tutorial on how to take complete back of your phone
Before going to ROM you device we want to inform you that after rooting your device your handset’s warranty will get voided. But no need to worry about it because we have a solution that we can reclaim by applying the official firmware update .
How to install ROM or Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Installing Rom on your phone, meaning installing Gapps ( Google Apps) or CyanogenMod on your device . And custom ROM means some other developer makes an Apps + feature package for the selected device.
Before going through this tutorial please take complete backup of your phone.
Their way of installing ROM and Custom ROM is same you just need that file. We assume that you have your ROM file if not then check our ROM list to download your ROM File.
Or Download Google Apps (Gapps)
So here is a step by step tutorial on how to ROM your device.
- You need to download ROM File. I hope you got it from the above link.
- Now connect your Device to PC via USB Cable (Link for USB drivers )
- Now copy that downloaded zip file into your SD card. Don’t extract any file.
- Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
- Now put your device in Recovery Mode. (Volume Up + Power buttons) or (By using Recovery Mode app.)
- Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvik cache.
- Now go into choosing a file from storage.
- Browse into internal storage where you pasted the ROM / Google app zip file and select it.
- If you want to install Gapps after ROM do it again from step no 5 and this time select Gapps file and restart it