Panasonic announced Love T10 a low-end smartphone |July 28, 2015
So now this time Panasonic has made some interesting news in the smartphone market. They are going to release its low end phone is ASIA market.
According to source that Model of phone is “Panasonic Love T10” W-CDMA / GSM. Lets move towards the specs section of Panasonic Love T10.
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Version.
- The chipset is MediaTek MT6572
- The processor is dual core 1.0GHz.
- The display is about 3.5 inches HVGA (320 * 480) LCD.
- Camera 3.2 back and 2Mp front
- Communication system corresponding to the W-CDMA / GSM system.
- The SIM card is a dual SIM, you can insert two SIM cards.
- It is also compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 and wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n (2.4GHz).
- RAM 512MB, the capacity of the built-in storage is 4GB.
- The battery is 1500mAh.
- The color variation is two colors of White and Black.
- The system language is also included 21 languages in the minority language around India.
- Has decided to be introduced into the Indian market, the price is 3,690 Indian rupees