oxygenos Android 5.1 ROM for Oneplus One |April 4, 2015
Install oxygenos Android 5.1 ROM for Oneplus One . This ROM (oxygenos) is specially designed for Oneplus One . We do not only provide you the update of ROM related to Oneplus One but always we will give you complete step by step guide of how to install oxygenos ROM for Oneplus One Android 5.1 .
Our method of installing ROM on Oneplus One is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Do not worry We have provided you a complete tutorial below
|Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro with 6 GB RAM announced||January 26, 2017|
|LTE Tablet HUAWEI MediaPad T1K 7.0 Announced||January 25, 2017|
|Huawei Mate 9 Review||January 24, 2017|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 2 launched for Taiwan||January 19, 2017|
If you need further information related to the ROM, Root and firmware update then visit our following pages
Features of ROM
This is a warning from Best Tech Reviews that this Guide / tutorial is only for Oneplus One only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with Oneplus One. First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
How to Take Complete Backup of your Oneplus One
Before installing ROM on your Oneplus One you need to take backup your One. For this I have made a tutorial for how to take complete backup of Oneplus One, so that it I easier for you to take a backup. Please follow the guide carefully so that you can backup or restore Oneplus One and important data. This is a necessary step before doing anything to your Oneplus One
One Related Posts
|Pure Nexus Android 7.0 Nougat ROM for OnePlus One||October 17, 2016|
|Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM 13.1.2 ROM for OnePlus One||August 31, 2016|
|CM-13 nightlies Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM for OnePlus One||July 20, 2016|
|Omni Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM for OnePlus One||June 17, 2016|
|Cyanogen OS 13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM for OnePlus One||April 9, 2016|
|Exodus Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Custom ROM for OnePlus One||March 26, 2016|
|Next OS Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Custom ROM for OnePlus One||January 14, 2016|
|CyanogenMod 13 with clean 3.4.0 kernel Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Custom ROM for OnePlus One||January 13, 2016|
1. First, you need to enable the Debugging mode on your Oneplus One . (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
2. You can find your USB Drive for Oneplus One and other useful downloads from here (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
After following the above steps please follow this Link for complete step by step tutorial on how to take complete back of your phone
Before going to ROM you device we want to inform you that after rooting your device your handset’s warranty will get voided. But no need to worry about it because we have a solution that we can reclaim by applying the official firmware update .
How to install ROM or Custom ROM on Oneplus One
Installing Rom on your phone, meaning installing Gapps ( Google Apps) or CyanogenMod on your device . And custom ROM means some other developer makes an Apps + feature package for the selected device.
Before going through this tutorial please take complete backup of your phone.
Their way of installing ROM and Custom ROM is same you just need that file. We assume that you have your ROM file if not then check our ROM list to download your ROM File.
Or Download Google Apps (Gapps)
So here is a step by step tutorial on how to ROM your device.
- You need to download ROM File. I hope you got it from the above link.
- Now connect your Device to PC via USB Cable (Link for USB drivers )
- Now copy that downloaded zip file into your SD card. Don’t extract any file.
- Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
- Now put your device in Recovery Mode. (Volume Up + Power buttons) or (By using Recovery Mode app.)
- Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvik cache.
- Now go into choosing a file from storage.
- Browse into internal storage where you pasted the ROM / Google app zip file and select it.
- If you want to install Gapps after ROM do it again from step no 5 and this time select Gapps file and restart it