Easiest method of installing Android 6.0 on Nexus 6 |November 12, 2015
Let’s move to the tutorial. First of all download the image file from here and then processed.
- Connect your phone to PC by using a cable.
- Turn off your nexus so that we can boot into the FASTBOOT/ BOOTLOADER mode.
- Now press volume up+ Valume Download + power together, you must see a menu appear on screen, if not then its mean you don’t have fastboot installed on your device.
- After installing fastboot you must see the menu.
- Now extract the download file on your PC and then navigate to shamu-MRA58N folder
- Then paste all the file into fastboot directory.
- Note that fastboot directory will be the platform tool folder in android SKD directory.
- Now run the FLASH file from the factory image file in the fastboot directory
- On windows Run FLASH-ALL.bat
On MAC run FLASH-all.sh
- Wait for the process to be finished
- After your processor 100% finished your device will be rebooted automatically and its ready to use