Download Latest APK of OneDrive Version 3.2 (June Beta 1) |June 7, 2015
Get the latest updated version of OneDrive APK version 3.2 (June Beta 1) by Microsoft Corporation type Productivity for FREE! For those with no Google Play access, don’t be left out by your friends! we will guide you on how to install the updated version 3.2 (June Beta 1) of OneDrive APK by Microsoft Corporation on your android phone.
Information about OneDrive Version 3.2 (June Beta 1) App Type:
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
Change Log of OneDrive Version 3.2 (June Beta 1)
Improve in speed
better sync option
Features of OneDrive Version 3.2 (June Beta 1)
Download APK of OneDrive Version 3.2 (June Beta 1) by Microsoft Corporation
If you don’t know How To Install APK of OneDrive Version 3.2 (June Beta 1) on your Android Device then proceed.
If you don’t know how to install APK files on your Android device, here’s a step-by-step guide for you:
How to Install APK of OneDrive Version 3.2 (June Beta 1) on your Android Device
- Download APK of OneDrive Version 3.2 (June Beta 1) by clicking the link above then copy it to your phone’s SD card or internal memory.
- Enable installation of Apps (APKs) from Unknown sources in your device’s settings
- Android 2.3 (and below) → Go to Settings » Application » check ‘Unknown Sources’ box.
- Android 4.0 (and above) → Go to Settings » Security and check ‘Unknown Sources’ box.
- Now open the folder where you downloaded or transferred the APK of OneDrive on your device using a file manager. If you don’t have one, we recommend using the ES File Explorer File Manager app, but any file manager should work fine.
- If you downloaded the APK of OneDrive directly on the device, it should be in the Download folder.
- Tap/Open the APK file to begin installation and you will be done in less than a minute.