CyanogenMOD 12.1 UNOFFICIAL Android 5.1 ROM for Motorola Moto E |March 28, 2015
Install CyanogenMOD 12.1 UNOFFICIAL Android 5.1 ROM for Motorola Moto E . This ROM (CyanogenMOD 12.1 UNOFFICIAL) is specially designed for Motorola Moto E . We do not only provide you the update of ROM related to Motorola Moto E but always we will give you complete step by step guide of how to install CyanogenMOD 12.1 UNOFFICIAL ROM for Motorola Moto E Android 5.1 .
Our method of installing ROM on Motorola Moto E is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Do not worry We have provided you a complete tutorial below
|Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro with 6 GB RAM announced||January 26, 2017|
|LTE Tablet HUAWEI MediaPad T1K 7.0 Announced||January 25, 2017|
|Huawei Mate 9 Review||January 24, 2017|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 2 launched for Taiwan||January 19, 2017|
If you need further information related to the ROM, Root and firmware update then visit our following pages
Features of ROM
RIL (See bug bellow)
Gallery Video OK
Not Working /Issues
No video recording, even if app says it works.
For dual sim do not plug any SIM in the first slot, the sim will work but will make the system crash. 2nd slot is working fine. Data/call/sms. After second sim is configured for data and soon, it seems like we can replug first sim in and FC stop appearing…
Problem with the media scanner after rebooting when sdcard contains many files.
PM me if you find any issues with logcat only.
This is a warning from Best Tech Reviews that this Guide / tutorial is only for Motorola Moto E only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with Motorola Moto E. First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
How to Take Complete Backup of your Motorola Moto E
Before installing ROM on your Motorola Moto E you need to take backup your Moto E. For this I have made a tutorial for how to take complete backup of Motorola Moto E, so that it I easier for you to take a backup. Please follow the guide carefully so that you can backup or restore Motorola Moto E and important data. This is a necessary step before doing anything to your Motorola Moto E
Moto E Related Posts
1. First, you need to enable the Debugging mode on your Motorola Moto E . (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
2. You can find your USB Drive for Motorola Moto E and other useful downloads from here (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
After following the above steps please follow this Link for complete step by step tutorial on how to take complete back of your phone
Before going to ROM you device we want to inform you that after rooting your device your handset’s warranty will get voided. But no need to worry about it because we have a solution that we can reclaim by applying the official firmware update .
How to install ROM or Custom ROM on Motorola Moto E
Installing Rom on your phone, meaning installing Gapps ( Google Apps) or CyanogenMod on your device . And custom ROM means some other developer makes an Apps + feature package for the selected device.
Before going through this tutorial please take complete backup of your phone.
Their way of installing ROM and Custom ROM is same you just need that file. We assume that you have your ROM file if not then check our ROM list to download your ROM File.
Or Download Google Apps (Gapps)
So here is a step by step tutorial on how to ROM your device.
- You need to download ROM File. I hope you got it from the above link.
- Now connect your Device to PC via USB Cable (Link for USB drivers )
- Now copy that downloaded zip file into your SD card. Don’t extract any file.
- Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
- Now put your device in Recovery Mode. (Volume Up + Power buttons) or (By using Recovery Mode app.)
- Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvik cache.
- Now go into choosing a file from storage.
- Browse into internal storage where you pasted the ROM / Google app zip file and select it.
- If you want to install Gapps after ROM do it again from step no 5 and this time select Gapps file and restart it