Albe95 Lolli Rom for I9505XXUHOB8 Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 |April 3, 2015
Install Albe95 Lolli ROM for Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 I9505XXUHOB8 Android 5.0.1 . This ROM (Albe95 Lolli) is specially design for Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 I9505XXUHOB8 . We do not only provide you the update of ROM related to Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 but alway we will give you complete step by step guide of how to install Albe95 Lolli ROM for Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 I9505XXUHOB8 Android 5.0.1 .
Our method of installing ROM on Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Do not worry We have provided you a complete tutorial below
|Albe95 Lolli Rom for I9505XXUHOB8 Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505||April 3, 2015|
|Update Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) I9505XXUHOB8 Android 5.0.1||March 18, 2015|
If you need further information related to the ROM, Root and firmware update then visit our following pages
This is a warning from Best-Tech-Reviews.com that this Guide / tutorial is only for Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices it will work only with Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505. First you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
How to Take Complete Backup of your Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505
Before installing ROM on your Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 I9505XXUHOB8 you need to take backup your GT-I9505. For this I have made a tutorial for how to take complete backup of Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505, so that it I easier for you to take a backup. Please follow the guide carefully so that you can backup or restore Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 and important data. This is a necessary step before doing anything to your Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505
GT-I9505 Related Posts
|Update Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) I9505XXUHPA1 Android 5.0.1||February 6, 2016|
|Update Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) I9505XXUPOL1 Android 5.0.1||January 30, 2016|
|Update Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) I9505XXUHOL3 Android 5.0.1||January 28, 2016|
|Update Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) I9505XXUHOJ5 Android 5.0.1||January 11, 2016|
|Update Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) I9505XXUHOL2 Android 5.0.1||January 4, 2016|
|Update Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) I9505XXUHOJ3 Android 5.0.1||December 16, 2015|
|Update Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) I9505VJUHOK1 Android 5.0.1||December 7, 2015|
|Update Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) I9505XXUHOJ4 Android 5.0.1||November 17, 2015|
1. First you need to enable the Debugging mode on your Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 . (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
2. You can find your USB Drive for Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 and other useful downloads from here (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
After following the above steps please follow this Link for complete step by step tutorial on how to take complete back of your phone
Before going to ROM you device we want to inform you that after rooting your device your handset’s warranty will get voided. But no need to worry about it because we have a solution that we can reclaim by applying the official firmware update .
How to install ROM or Custom ROM on Galaxy S 4 (Snapdragon) GT-I9505 I9505XXUHOB8
Installing Rom on your phone meaning installing Gapps ( Google Apps) or CyanogenMod on your device . And custom ROM means some other developer makes an Apps + feature package for the selected device.
Before going through this tutorial please take complete backup of your phone.
Their way of installing ROM and Custom ROM is same you just need that file. We assume that you have your ROM file if not then check our ROM list to download your ROM File.
Or Download Google Apps (Gapps)
So here is a step by step tutorial on how to ROM your device.
- You need to download ROM File. I hope you got it from the above link.
- Now connect your Device to PC via USB Cable (Link for USB drivers )
- Now copy that downloaded zip file into your SD card. Don’t extract any file.
- Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
- Now put your device in Recovery Mode. (Volume Up + Power buttons) or (Recovery Mode using an app.)
- Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvik cache.
- Now go into choosing a file from storage.
- Browse into internal storage where you pasted the ROM / Google app zip file and select it.
- If you want to install Gapps after ROM do it again from step no 5 and this time select Gapps file and restart it