2 Best Ways to enable USB debugging mode AndroidSeptember 5, 2014
Guys, I know what you are looking for! But I mention this goes for those people who like to play with their devices (e.g. ROOT or custom ROM). So whenever you want to ROOT or installing custom ROM you need to enable USB debugging mode. Without wasting anytime lest move toward the topic
How to enable USB debugging mode
Here is the complete guide enabling USB debugging mode.
- Go to your device’s “Settings”.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap “About phone” or “About tablet”.
- To the bottom and tap on “Build number” seven times
- The message will pop up “You are now a developer!”
If the above method is too old for you then try this one
- Go to setting
- Then here you will find developer options tap on it
- Here you can check “ USB Debugging ” check box
- It will pop up the window, click on OK button